- Full set of 100 individually printed maps at 30 x 24 in. (61 x 76 cm) each, printed on premium photographic paper and mounted on gatorboard
- 100 map description labels
- 10 compare & contrast labels
- 1 customized introductory panel
- Interactive elements, including the award-winning Humanexus short film
- 250 ft. (76 m) of wall space
- 350 sq. ft. (33 m²) of floor space
Exhibit Rental Fee
- What is a Science Map?
- What is a Macroscope?
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
Acknowledgements: This exhibit is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. IIS-0238261, CHE-0524661, IIS-0534909 and IIS-0715303, the James S. McDonnell Foundation; Thomson Reuters; the Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center, University Information Technology Services, and the School of Library and Information Science, all three at Indiana University. Some of the data used to generate the science maps is from the Web of Science by Thomson Reuters and Scopus by Elsevier. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.